Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, January 23, 2012

I lost no weight this week but I didn't gain any either. I weighed exactly the same. I know what the issues are: 1) I'm eating too much salt (I am craving it like crazy for some reason...and it's not even that TOTM?!), 2) I'm not drinking enough water, 3) I'm snacking too much and not choosing good snacks, and 4) I'm eating too much processed food. Too late for the latter...have to wait to go grocery shopping this weekend to change that. I'll work on a couple of those items this week and hope to see an improvement next week.

I am proud of myself for staying the course and not giving up completely. I nearly cut out all pop completely. I worked out 3 times last week. And last but certainly not least...I'm not giving up! :)

FYI - I doubt I'll be on here tomorrow. My husband and I have a hot date in Toledo, Ohio to see Tool. Yeah!!! :)

Morning
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Midday
1 item(s) Classic Favorites Salisbury Steak (9.5 oz)
7
1 large clementine(s)
0
1 tray(s) Just For ONE! Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce
1
Subtotal 8
Evening
2/3 cup(s) Mashed Potato Roasted garlic mashed potatoes, just add water, prepared
4
1 cup(s) cooked broccoli
0
1 tsp whipped salted butter
1
1 1/3 Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms
5
Subtotal 10
Anytime
6 oz Light 'n Fit nonfat vanilla yogurt
2
1/4 cup(s) sunflower seeds
5
1 large banana(s)
0
3 serving(s) Pita Chips - Parmesan, Garlic, & Herb (Aldi's)
11
Subtotal 18
Food PointsPlus values total used 36
Food PointsPlus values remaining 2
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Milk Products
Fruit & vegetables
Multivitamin/Mineral
Healthy Oil
Activity

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Maintaining is still awesome.